Monday, November 3, 2008

Something New

Hello friends. I decided to try my hand at blogging. I really don't know what I am doing, but here goes. :) Life is good in the Peck household. I am kept on my toes with my children. It was interesting when last night at the supper table, my inquisitive eldest wanted to know why God wasn't born. I explained that God has always been even before anything was ever made, then we talked about Jesus being born. "But wasn't He God?" she asked. Well try to explain the idea of the Trinity to a five year old. I guess I must of made some sense, at least she was satisfied for now. I am sure there are more of those philosophical questions to come :)

My girls and I have decided it is about time to get out some of the Christmas decorations, so I guess we will do a few things tonight between school and the soup supper. Could make for a full evening, but it will be fun.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We went through that last week. Brennan decided it was time for Jared to learn about the Trinity. By the time the discussion was over Jared was asking me how God was a 3-leaf clover. Sigh. 7 yr. olds aren't really ready, either.