Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am so excited! God is Good!! I have been on the new Reliv product the last few days and am feeling fantastic. I am so excited about what it is doing for me! I am excited too about the results my Dad is already getting. He feels like he is getting feeling back in a leg that he has had neuropathy in. WOW! My desire is to help as many people as I can with this.

The Peck household is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! :) The kids are excited!! and Mom is excited we started putting up decorations. My favorite are my nativities. I love the old story told over and over again. I have collected several over the years and always enjoy pulling them out. If Christ had not come, where would I be today? God's love is incredible.

Maybe I can post some pictures later of our progress.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I haven't started decorating. Our Christmas stuff is in the attic so unforunately it doesn't happen until Rodney gets it all down, which is after Thanksgiving. Any sooner is too much for him....but you know Rod. LOL :o)

collette said...

Hi Tracy and Mike, how nice to find your blog! We have remembered many times the lovely hospitality that you and your grandparents showed us while on deputation several years ago now. It sounds like you and yours are doing well, and maybe we will see you again before too many months roll by.

Take care,
Philip & Collette

Pecks Place said...

That would be wonderful Collette. Let us know when you are in the area. We enjoy your newsletters and keep up with you via Mason's blog some. Do you have a blog?