Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet are God's Promises

This morning in the wee hours I couldn't sleep so I decided to take advantage of my "quiet, wake time." I came downstairs and while I was reading my Bible, God gave me this promise. It was a real encouragement to me so I thought I would share it with you:

Isaiah 43:1-3 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned. Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, Your Saviour; Verse 4 says also "Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you;"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first verse is what I'm currently working on in Junior Church with the kids each Sunday!