Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Great Day

Today we went to my parent's house so I could work on music. I had this great plan I was going to hook up to the computer and play the music then just tweek it manually. Well I finally got a cord that was supposed to work...but no it didn't, so I worked it manually for about 5 hours and was able to get 3 of the 4 songs well on their way to being done. YAY!!! Then I had shopping to do and a lesson to study for. It was a busy day...but productive!!

At about 10:45pm lifeline was coming in. Benjamin is very fascinated with airplanes and helicopters right now. He had a long nap and was still up so Mike asked him if he wanted to go see it. It's about a mile away. Benjamin just started laughing and giggling. He was sooo excited!!! He tried to tell me about it when he got back. It is cute to hear him try to say "copter, and ambulance". He is really changing and talking a lot.

No comments: